New blog

 Hello, everybody, and welcome to my brand new blog!
 I shall begin by explaining why have I even made this blog. I have had a blog on bloger.hr for five years. It was not very popular, but I was quite fond of it and I enjoyed posting on it very much. Howewer, this site, bloger.hr, completely changed and  every single blog made on it vanished. After some time of expecting that perhaps I would find my old blog, I decided to make a new blog instead of looking for my old one.
 My old blog was primarly about TV show Winx Club, an Italian fantasy cartoon about six fairies . I thought that it would be more interesting if I would write about more things than just about Winx. Probably the biggest part of my life is fantasy and fantasy world. I read fantasy books, I write fantasy books, I watch fantasy TV shows, I love to explore mythology and fantasy creatures, I have lost myself in my own fantasy world, so I have decided to dedicate this blog to all the fantasy worlds that I like to visit in my mind. Sometimes, I like to travel with Doctor, sometimes I go to Hogwarts to practice my magic skills, while sometimes I like to explore Narnia or play Duel Monsters card game.


 So, if you like to escape from reality from time to time, this is the right place for you to share your thoughts, read and whatewer people do on this insane thing called internet. The articles on the blog will be about books that I read, my thoughts on real and fantasy world, sometimes about some of my experiences ect.. Except fantasy, I also adore History and everything retro and from past, so sometimes I might write about that to.
 But one thing that I want this blog to be is a place where people with similar interests will gather and exchange opinions, without fight, just for fun. 

Some of you might know me from my Instagram page dedicated to Winx Club:
https://www.instagram.com/book_of_winx/
 I shall continue to post on this Instagram page about my Winx Club collection and the show itself, but I will also post some news about the blog.
 Anyway, now I will tell you a few things about myself.
 ➡ my name is Arijana and I am a fourteeen-years-old girl from Croatia
➡two things that I spend the most time thinking about are fantasy and History
➡my favourite period in History is 18th - 19th century
➡I read every single day and I could not live without literature - my favourite book is The Exorcist by W. P. Blatty and my favourite writer Oscar Wilde
➡I am goth; I love gothic rock music, fashion, gothic literature and I like to read about dark, forbidden things because without dark there would be no light
➡I love forest and nature
➡I used to watch a lot of anime, but I have finnished watching most of the greatest horror animes so i stoped, but I still adore Another, Black Butler, Shiki, and some others
➡I am an excellent student
➡I love cats
➡I like to make food more than to actually eat it
➡I love music; gothic rock, post-punk, punk, some classical music ( expecially the 19th century music such as Tchaikowsky and Brahms ), some jazz and mostly everything from 1980s...


I´d say this would be enought for the introduction post. I will just say one thing more; my English is definitely not perfect and there might be some inperfections in it. Please, feel free to correct me in the comments if you notice any mistake in my grammar, because one thing that I like is clear and correct grammar.
 I honestly hope that you will visit my blog again and that this project of mine will be succesfull. If you have any other questions, you can ask me anything in the comments and I shall answer you.
 Perhaps I will make a poll and put it somewhere on the page so you will be able to vote for the theme of article you would like me to write.
 That is everything for now. I shall write soon! Thank you for reading! :3  

Comments

  1. Pozdrav! Za pocetak htio bih reci da mi je veoma zao i krivo sto su ukinuli bloger.hr, ali sam presretan sto nisi odustala i sto ces nastaviti pisati na novome blogu. Dizz je predivan jako, jako mi se dopada. Naziv bloga mi je takodjer jako lijep puno mi se svidja. Zelim ti svu srecu u daljnjem pisanju i radujem se novim postovima. Btw kod mene novi post cim preuredim blog. Pozz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pozdrav. Uvodni post mi se svidio i dizz je predivan. Žao mi je jer više nema bloger.hr i što više nećemo čitati mnoge stare postove. Sretno s novim blogom. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment